YOUR TRAINING OPTIONS FOR COMPTIA CDIA+
Course Length - Two-days (CDIA+ course only)
Course Length - Three-days (Includes Document Imaging 101 on day one) - This is our most popular course!
(Includes CDIA+ Sample Exam - provided in-class)
Course Schedule Please call 1-877-798-3282 to register.
Private classes available, our location or yours.
COURSE PRICING FOR COMPTIA CDIA+
Instructor-led CDIA+ 2 DAY - $995
Instructor-led CDIA+ 3 DAY W/ DOC 101 - $1395
Self-study CDIA+ - $450 BUY NOW
CompTIA CDIA+™ Training is on GSA Schedule, contact us for pricing.
Group Pricing:: Instructor led group rates available for 5 or more students. Submit a group training request
WANT TO TEST YOURSELF FIRST? Check out our Practice Exam to prepare you for the CompTIA CDIA+ Exam (It's only $39.95 $29.95)
- Certification is proof of your knowledge and abilities
- The certification can enhance your credentials
- It is valued among the industry and shows a higher level of competency
- A system administrator must be able to understand the terminology associated with their document management systems
- Certification shows you have an understanding of the entire process of an imaging system and the impact it may have on the current infrastructure
- Systems knowledge can affect all phases of an organization’s core business
- Technology professionals must be able to make informed decisions about solutions that will meet their specific project requirements
- A CompTIA CDIA+™ has a better understanding of document processes before setup and configuration of hardware and software
- A CompTIA CDIA+™ certification assures the client that the holder can successfully plan, design test and implement a document imaging system
- Enhance job opportunities, since employers are giving preference in hiring applicants with certification
- Document imaging is a viable career path
- The opportunity for advancement is possible when an employer awards job promotions based on skills and credentials
- A CompTIA CDIA+™ certification gives customers confidence in knowing that a professional is handling their account
- Government and state agencies are requesting for companies with CompTIA CDIA+™ staff reply to their RFP’s for document management systems
- To purchase or design a document imaging system, a high level of knowledge in this technology is required to be able to understand the software, hardware and/or solution to be implemented
- The configuration of a document imaging system is a complex one and is thoroughly understood by the CompTIA CDIA+™
- A CompTIA CDIA+™ is valued and trusted by colleagues, employers, partners, and clients
- Great foundational knowledge for additional certifications
Who should become a CompTIA CDIA+™ certified professional?
Anyone who is involved or planning to get involved in the sale, purchase, planning, set-up, installation, design, assessment, evaluation, determination, configuration, testing, use or understanding of the hardware and software of a document imaging system should become a CompTIA CDIA+™.
- Business Owners
- Document Solution Specialists
- Technical Staff
- Corporate/Department Managers
- Project Managers
- Scanning Operators
- Support Technicians
- Sales Representatives
- Document Imaging Specialists
- Network Administrators
- Service Bureau Supervisors
The CompTIA CDIA+ exam is an international, vendor-neutral certification that tests expertise in the technologies and best practices used to plan, design, and specify a document imaging management system.
The industry recognizes CompTIA CDIA+ certification as a consistent, objective way to evaluate imaging industry professionals. Several companies that provide document imaging solutions value and support the CompTIA CDIA+ certification, including Canon, Ricoh, Konica, Xerox, Kyocera and DataVault.
Number of questions: 85
Length of test: 90 minutes, with a potential 30-minute extension for non-native English speakers
Passing score: 700 on a scale of 100-900
Languages: English, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese and French
Exam code: 225-030
About our CDIA+ Training Course
A CompTIA CDIA+™ (Certified Document Imaging Architect) is a specially trained professional who designs and implements solutions for the capture, storage, retrieval and manipulation of office documents. It is the CompTIA CDIA+™ who will be on the leading edge of the “paperless” society. Earning CompTIA CDIA+™ certification means that you possess the knowledge and skills essential for designing, implementing and managing a document imaging system.
DataVault's CompTIA CDIA+™ Exam Preparation Training Course is specifically designed to prepare students to pass the CompTIA CDIA+™ certification.
In addition to preparing for the exam, students receive extra educational benefits. Mr. Byron Aulick, our Sr. Instructor, and author of this course, has spent over 25 years in the EDM industry and uses his experiences to supplement your learning. His case studies and stories help students to better understand and relate the material being taught. Students finish this training course with a stronger sense of ability to successfully implement an EDM system and knowledge that they can now feel confident with clients and vendors when discussing an opportunity or project.
This is a “must-take” course for the EDM/ECM professional that wants to be a step ahead of the competition and is serious about their career!
Who should attend:
Anyone wishing to become certified in the Electronic Document Management Imaging industry from the viewpoint of:
- DataVault Document Imaging 101 is suggested and offered as pre-training and day one content of the three-day class.
Provided Resources (Instructor Led Training only) -
- Print out of instructor's PowerPoint slides.
- Math Handouts
- Worksheet Handout In class
- Email and telephone support.
- Sample exam