All of their technicians are factory trained and have worked there at least one year, some ten years. Management had to ‘encourage’ them into the course, and they completed their training expeditiously. Upon completion, the Service Manager said this (and I quote):
- “There is more spring in their step! They have greater confidence.”
- Techs are troubleshooting more, whereas before it was repair by repetition
- First-time repairs are more complete. Far-less come-backs.
- They are not calling in on basic problems as much
- Lastly, the boss is handing out cash bonuses due to less call-backs!
We thought we would share that with you because this testimony is real-world, from a real company, that shares in the same struggles as many of you do...